|Me in full flow|
- Sammy Sturgess on the lives of gay men in the 1950s-60s;
- Dr Caroline Derry on the invisible women of Wolfenden - gay women are barely mentioned in the Wolfenden Report but there's lots of evidence that they were consulted by the Committee in the National Archives;
- Mark Dunstan on the impact of the Act;
- Me (Chris Park) on Polari as a form of social camouflage;
- Dan Glass on Queer Tours of London and modern activism; and last but definitely not least
- Jeffrey Weeks on the legacy of the 1967 Act.
Here are the slides and my speaking notes for my part:
- https://1drv.ms/p/s!AmNn5dfpgGQng4gABbsvKeBpEmZceg - Slides
- https://1drv.ms/w/s!AmNn5dfpgGQng4d_GwewTqGwjzOP6g - Notes
Feel free to share, if you know someone who would be interested.